European Solidarity Corps project in Bulgaria
We are looking for long-term volunteers from 1 October 2020 / 6 months, 9 months and 12 months
What we offer?
To work in a different places:
- Daily center for people with disabilities;
- Daily center for children with disabilities;
- In elementary school and support for /gypsy/ children aged 6 to 12.;
- Working in an office: Project Management
- To organize, lead and participate in creative workshops
- Opportunity to participate in various activities
- To spend active free time in Pazardjik: sports, culture, non-formal youth activities, to get to know Bulgarian culture, language and traditions.
- To enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Pazardjik and Bulgarian nature
- Pocket money – 120 EUR per month
- Accommodation,money for food and transport allowance
We are looking for a volunteer from SPAIN and ITALY.
- You see yourself in a creative environment
- You want to implement different ideas and work in a co-working space/ place
- You are communicable, motivated, responsible and well organized
- You are 18-30 years old